Our scalable services help you evaluate and optimize HR strategy, staffing structure, workflows and compliance.
Leadership training that enlists entire teams to contribute to the development of their own leaders.
Use our HRM Engagement Insight Survey to find out how engaged your employees are.
Unlock potential and increase impact with our expert coaches.
Strong HR practices are vital to the success of any company. Compliance and failed HR practices can be costly.
- Do you have areas of legal exposure that you don't know about?
- How effective is your organization at maximizing the contribution of your employees?
- Are you missing opportunities to streamline or automate?
- What is causing a lack of progress in a given area or program?
- Are you over or understaffed in HR?
The HR Matrix offers a dynamic approach to assessments:
HR Strategy AssessmentEnsure HR policies, programs and capabilities are aligned with your company's strategic plan and goals.
HR Staffing AssessmentHR success depends on having the right talent in the right roles to achieve strategic goals. We evaluate staffing, talent, skills and workload. Based on our findings and industry best practices, we provide you with recommendations for staffing, roles and skills needed to optimize the HR function.
Process and Workflow AssessmentSometimes it takes an outside expert to see through legacy practices to a smarter solution. We can help identify obstacles or time sinks and make recommendations to optimize workflows. Whether inside HR or across multiple departments, we help your teams work smarter, not harder.
HR Compliance AuditThe compliance audit is a powerful tool to help ensure compliance, identify problem areas and reduce exposure to employment related liabilities. After our expert review is complete, you will receive a confidential written report identifying strengths, areas of concern, and specific recommendations for improvement.
Contact us to learn more about HRM Assess services
With the Department of Labor's new mandate to collect revenue from offending employers, compliance is more important than ever. Our audits have helped our clients identify and proactively address:
- Employee misclassification for overtime
- Employees misclassified as independent contractors
- Illegal wage & hour practices
- Incorrect overtime calculations
- Opportunities to streamline work
- Lack in critical staff skills
- Ineffective recruitment and interview practices
- Outdated policies
- Non-compliant hiring processes
- Ineffective on-boarding processes
Leadership in full view
How we see ourselves doesn't always match how others experience us. With so many tools to measure our performance, we rarely measure how others perceive us, and often miss opportunities for meaningful behavioral change. Effective leaders offer a path toward success, but they also give team members a voice. We're using those voices to build great leaders.
A better way to develop leaders...
The HR Matrix offers Team 360 leadership training that enlists entire teams to contribute to the development of their own leaders. Inspired by LMAP methodologies, we utilize online tools and unvarnished inputs from others to provide executives and senior management teams real-world feedback from the colleagues who know them best. We evaluate how a team experiences the leader, instead of just their skills. By understanding both effective and counterproductive behavior, clients can achieve greater awareness and long-term success as an effective leader.
Contact us The HR Matrix to learn more about Team 360 leadership training.
How engaged are your employees? Did you know that employee engagement is positively correlated with profitability, productivity, customer service ratings and employee retention? What if you could increase their engagement? Find out how your employees feel about their jobs, supervisors and company using the proprietary HR Matrix Engagement survey.
Surveys are a powerful retention and management tool that help measure employee commitment and management effectiveness. Our customized online surveys can result in critical insight into organizational dynamics and the ability to pinpoint areas for improvement. Through follow-up focus groups and participative processes, we work with managers and employees alike to create meaningful, sustainable solutions designed to enhance both engagement and organizational success. Areas of impact include productivity, retention, customer satisfaction, safety and profitability.
1. Survey strategy including objectives, customization, reporting options, communication tactics
2. Customizable questions designed around your unique needs or culture
3. One-time questions may be added to assess unique programs or issues
4. Full text comments provided
5. Analysis of themes or executive summaries
6. Custom reporting and chart summaries in PDF format
7. Survey presentation materials
8. Facilitated presentations, meetings and focus groups
9. Tiered pricing depending on range of client needs
The HRM Advantage
Our HR Matrix Engagement Surveys offer significant flexibility and scalability to ensure a custom fit and meaningful data for each client.
Leadership and Development Coaching
Coaching is a collaborative process that can help you unlock your potential and develop the skills, strategies and understanding needed to become a stronger leader or valued contributor. Based on your commitment and initiative, the process is facilitated by our highly-skilled coaches who provide structure, insight and guidance.
Our approach emphasizes learning-by-doing, and ultimately helps you to create your best self. We use a variety of techniques to assess, embed, and sustain improvements.
Coaching can help individuals:
- Improve emotional intelligence and empathy
- Develop communication and leadership skills
- Identify strengths and gaps
- Improve relationships with colleagues
- Achieve better work-life balance
- Improve time management skills
- Reduce stress in work or personal life
- Map out career progression and steps to get there
Our approach is tailored specifically to client needs. Our methodology includes:
- Meeting to establish rapport, format and expectations
- Developing plans, goals and measures
- Assessments and feedback, as appropriate
- One on one sessions with our highly qualified coaches
- Homework – reading, observing, reflection, practice
- Phone meetings and check-ins for ongoing support
- Conclusions, evaluation, next steps/recommendations